This HDMI extender includes a transmitter unit and a receiver unit, allows the HDMI signal to be transmitted up to 70 meters at 4K resolution using a CAT6/6A/7 network cable. It is perfect for outdoor advertising, video clips, monitor systems, home entertainment, and conference.
1. Zero latency
2. 4k@60Hz HDMI signal can be transmitted 70 meters through a 6CAT6/6A/7 network cable.
3. Supports up to 10 receivers in cascade, auto adapt to display resolution.
4.The receiver can extract the digital audio from the transmitter through the S/PDIF port.
5. Supports audio formats(Dolby True HD 7.1CH/Dolby Digital 5.1CH).
6.Supports HDR(YUV4:4:4), EDID passback.
7. Transmitter supports one HDMI loop-out
8. Supports bi-directional IR passback function (20-60KHz), cascade when 10 receivers available.
9. Anti0lighting, anti-surge, anti-static protection.
Transport of DVI or VGA High Definition Video Signals Through IP Based Networks.
The H-IP-HDMI is a Managed IP Video Decoder that can intake a TS signal and decode almost any incoming HEVC, H.265, H.264, and Mpeg-2 stream at up to 1920x1080@ 60fps and 3840x2160@ 30fps. It can decode various protocols including: IPv4/v6, TCP, UDP, HTTP, HLS, RTP, RTSP, RTMP, FTP, and IGMP(Multicast). This will allow you to interface and broadcast from all types of websites, encoders, servers and hosts; from YouTube to private UDP streams. Unit comes equipped with a GUI interface so you can access it remotely.