The H-8ASI-MUX is an ASI transport stream multiplexer for up to 8 inputs. The unit takes the 8 ASI inputs and multiplexes them onto a single ASI output. The output is a DVB-ASI Multi Program Transport Stream (MPTS). The H-8ASI-MUX has an easy to read LCD display for easy configuration and status. The unit also offers an Ethernet port for remote management and monitoring. The H-8ASI-MUX has the ability to insert Electronic Programing Guide (EPG) information and offers Conditional Access (CA). Featuring auto generation of PSI/SI information, re-mapping of PID, service filtering, and editing of PSI/SI information. The H-8ASI-MUX is an ideal solution for digital TV Broadcasters who need to multiplex multiple transport streams onto a single DVB-ASI output.
• Fully complies with ISO13818 and EN300468
• Support for MPEG-2 TS re-multiplexing
• Provides 8 ASI input ports
• One Multiplexed ASI output with a maximum code rate of up to 150Mbps
• Automatically supports PCR correction
• Support for program sorting
• Support for SDT table reflection
• Generates PSI/SI information
• Supports PCR correction and PID re-reflection
• Extracts PSI/SI information from any route of SPTS/MTPS inputs
• Supports cascading connections between multiple pieces of equipment.
• Local and Remote network management support
|*All Specifiactions Subject to Change Without Notice|
||8 ASI Input Ports (Maximum 216Mbps/Route)|
||MPEG-2 input TS stream re-multiplexing
Automatically Generates PSI/SI Table
||One Multiplexed Output Port (1x2 ASI out, one as mirror)|
||10/100Mbps NMS Ethernet Port|
||44mm x 482mm x 360mm|
||0 - 45 C (operation) -20 - 80 C (Storage)|
||220VAC, 50Hz, 25W|
The H-SDI-HDMI-A is an SD-SDI/HD-SDI/3G-SDI to HDMI and audio converter. Converts signal from SDI digital video and up to 8 embedded audio channels to HDMI without signal loss or delay, and has separate outputs for two embedded digital audio signals from your SDI signal for external speakers.
Dedicated hardware transcoding solution for matrix conversion between MPEG-2 and H.264. Can convert up to 8 programs between MPEG-2 and H.264 and supports HD to SD scaling. Available with 8 RF tuners or 6 ASI inputs.