The H-8ASI-MUX is an ASI transport stream multiplexer for up to 8 inputs. The unit takes the 8 ASI inputs and multiplexes them onto a single ASI output. The output is a DVB-ASI Multi Program Transport Stream (MPTS). The H-8ASI-MUX has an easy to read LCD display for easy configuration and status. The unit also offers an Ethernet port for remote management and monitoring. The H-8ASI-MUX has the ability to insert Electronic Programing Guide (EPG) information and offers Conditional Access (CA). Featuring auto generation of PSI/SI information, re-mapping of PID, service filtering, and editing of PSI/SI information. The H-8ASI-MUX is an ideal solution for digital TV Broadcasters who need to multiplex multiple transport streams onto a single DVB-ASI output.
• Fully complies with ISO13818 and EN300468
• Support for MPEG-2 TS re-multiplexing
• Provides 8 ASI input ports
• One Multiplexed ASI output with a maximum code rate of up to 150Mbps
• Automatically supports PCR correction
• Support for program sorting
• Support for SDT table reflection
• Generates PSI/SI information
• Supports PCR correction and PID re-reflection
• Extracts PSI/SI information from any route of SPTS/MTPS inputs
• Supports cascading connections between multiple pieces of equipment.
• Local and Remote network management support
|*All Specifiactions Subject to Change Without Notice|
||8 ASI Input Ports (Maximum 216Mbps/Route)|
||MPEG-2 input TS stream re-multiplexing
Automatically Generates PSI/SI Table
||One Multiplexed Output Port (1x2 ASI out, one as mirror)|
||10/100Mbps NMS Ethernet Port|
||44mm x 482mm x 360mm|
||0 - 45 C (operation) -20 - 80 C (Storage)|
||220VAC, 50Hz, 25W|
Dedicated hardware transcoding solution for matrix conversion between MPEG-2 and H.264. Can convert up to 8 programs between MPEG-2 and H.264 and supports HD to SD scaling. Available with 8 RF tuners or 6 ASI inputs.
2 to 16 Channel DVB ASI Distribution Amplifier With Re-Clocked Output